[3830] CQWW CW WF7T SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WF7T SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:45:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   28    10       21
   40:  119    19       49
   20:   71    20       28
   15:   56    17       27
   10:   34     9       14
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Just playing around. Thanks everyone for the Qs. A few highlights...

Nice to see signs of EU life on 10M Sunday!
A nice early afternoon opening on 15M, and a nice early evening opening on 40M
to JA on Saturday! I quite enjoy working JAs...I've missed you guys!
40M Saturday night was especially fun in general.

Some ops out there have really great ears to hear my little station. What a
thrill to complete those ESP Qs. I appreciate you!

Stay healthy everyone!

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

---