[3830] CQWW CW N7TY M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ockmrzr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7TY M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:49:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N7TY
Operator(s): N7TY W6RW
Station: N7TY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Yuma, AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   21    13       16
   80:   64    20       29
   40:  837    35       95
   20:  501    33       93
   15:  467    29       82
   10:   65    18       28
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The goal going into this contest was to make 2000 QSO's and beat our totals from
last year.  If Murphy hadn't visited Saturday with computer issues, we would
have made the 2000 Q's.  However, we did beat our score, so that was a reason to
celebrate.

Had a great time and are happy we achieved this result with a small tower on a
city lot.

Go Arizona Outlaws!