[3830] CQWW CW VE7VR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, djohnson@davetek.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7VR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:54:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE7VR
Operator(s): VE7VR
Station: VE7VR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Saanich, BC
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   82     6        5
   80:  231    12       11
   40:  346    23       38
   20:  936    26       56
   15:  398    18       24
   10:   30     7        8
------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Very interesting propagation. I went to bed early Saturday night since the bands
were awful. Hoped for better situation at 5AM which actually happened. 40M was
alive and the others shortly followed. Great fun. Thankfully a big showing from
Japan and many from China. We are however. still on the west coast so Europe was
spotty and Africa was AWOL. 10M had some promise but not yet ready for prime
time.