[3830] CQWW CW NS3T SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NS3T SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 01:15:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:   45    11       16
   80:  140    18       54
   40:  224    22       70
   20:  294    25       82
   15:  274    22       76
   10:   49    13       21
------------------------------
Total: 1026    13       21  Total Score = 1,193,680

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That was fun.  I did the best I could with my 100 watts and back yard wires.

Other than one decent run Sunday morning on 15 meters, it was pretty much all
SO2R S&P, despite my best efforts.  My reward for trying to CQ came late
Saturday afternoon on 20 meters.  No one was answering my calls.  It was
depressing.  Suddenly, a very strong FO called in, and I almost fell out of my
chair.

It immediately reminded me of a CQWW CW from the late 1980's, when I hauled my
trusty TS-530 outside, grabbed a beer, and sat in the warm November sun, calling
CQ on 10 meters with my straight key.  I was having fun, even though no one was
answering.  Suddenly that day, a very strong VQ9QM replied to my CQ.

73 Jamie NS3T