[3830] CQWW CW E7D(E77DX) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW E7D(E77DX) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 01:25:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: E7D
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: E77DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Prijedor
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:  446    12       44
   80: 1461    24       73
   40: 2223    31       89
   20: 1765    29       83
   15: 1273    32       80
   10:  125    19       42
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

First time over 7K QSOs and personal best in CW in such condx
really pity to see 15m and 20m closing so early
also to many small things which needs to be better/ different done for CW
contest and forcing 2 band CQing.
sitting in the chair for 48 hours is not the problem even easier with CW
but for full concentration and more rate it needs different preparation.
found out during the contest that some things were not working properly
main problem was that 40m yagi was making noise everywhere and i couldnt find
out why...still no clue.
but after all even from here / deep SE EU with high bands wide open even in CW
much more QSO could be done. yes i think 10k
congratulation to CR6K/CT1ILT on 9,7 K ...hut off my friend!
and of course to those 2 crazy americans with 11k ...amazing job !

great to see so many people posting their scores online!

not to forget many thanks to my friends E74AW, E76C, E70T and E71DX/DL7NX for
great support

thanks for QSOs and CU in next one !

73s
Braco