[3830] CQWW CW AC5AA SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5aa@ac5aa.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AC5AA SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 01:32:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    9     5        9
   40:   35    11       19
   20:   27    15       18
   15:   80    17       37
   10:   23    11       10
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Poor antennas, lots of local "suburban" noise, and low power made this
contest a chore.  There were brief periods of fun, but mostly a chore, sad to
say.  This has always been one of my favorites, but I struggled to be heard this
year.  Probably some antenna maintenance will help.  Only have a ground mounted
Butternut HF2V vertical and a G5RV Jr just above the roof of the house, so local
noise is becoming a major issue.  Time to put the thinking cap on and make
changes.  Thanks to all the ops who listened carefully to pull me out.