[3830] CQWW CW K0ZR SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kzerozr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0ZR SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:13:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   40    11       17
   80:  243    14       54
   40:  690    24       78
   20:  785    29       82
   15:  605    21       85
   10:  114    15       33
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I see contesting is getting more difficult as I get older.  The reasons might
surprise you. I fought off ( tylenol and salt rinses)a tooth infection during
the contest; a cracked root which is being handled by my dentist in the next
week, and if that were not enough, I a have an issue going on with my right
middle ear.  I still had a good time in the contest.

Since COVID I have installed three fixed yagis for 10, 15, and 20m on the 40m
tower that are oriented toward the Caribbean and can be switched in a second by
remote 1x2 transfer switches.  This was great fun; really great fun!  For the
first time in several years all the equipment and antennas performed superbly
which was gratifying given how much check out and repairs I have done this
calendar year.

Thanks to the many I was able to contact in this great hobby I never tire from.