[3830] CQWW CW AA7A(@NA7TB) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa7a@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AA7A(@NA7TB) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:27:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: AA7A
Operator(s): AA7A KY7M
Station: NA7TB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:   93    18       25
   80:  549    27       76
   40:  594    35       96
   20:  634    37       96
   15:  564    32      101
   10:   88    19       32
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The VooDoo ops are unable to travel to our normal haunts at this time. So, we
operate in remote mode from our homes to the newly rebuilt Milt Jensen (N5IA)
Memorial Station in Safford, AZ for this contest. The entire contest station
(except antennas) was in cardboard boxes on my patio only two weeks ago. Lee
(KY7M) and I feverishly rebuilt the station in a brand new building over the
past two weeks in preparation for this contest. We got a lot of the station
working just in time for Contest Season.

Conditions on 15 were fantastic. Good openings deep (and short, unfortunately)
into EU both days. Nice, crisp JA runs on all bands (except 10). 160 meters
seemed impaired. Maybe our 8-circle not working still...not sure.

We expect to make continued improvements in the station now that we have nice
accommodations for the equipment. We operated for the previous three years with
equipment located in an old, surplus school bus that was either below freezing
or over 40 degrees C. It will be a new experience for us using a station that
has temperature controls and good protection from hostile environments and scary
creatures.

73 and thanks for the contacts.
Ned / AA7A