[3830] CQWW CW VA2EBI SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ebi@yccc.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VA2EBI SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 02:19:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VA2EBI
Operator(s): VA2EBI
Station: VA2EBI

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:  248    14       43
   40:    5     2        2
   20:  453    25       79
   15:  305    22       84
   10:   44    15       23
------------------------------
Total: 1055    78      231  Total Score = 775,590

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My first major contest from the remote station in radio-quiet southern Quebec.
While 3830 says 29 hours of on-time, I spent literally hours on the first night
trying to get the connection to N1MM to stay together.  I had things more or
less working by Saturday morning, and enjoyed the outstanding conditions.
Obviously the 40 meter antenna is due to be replaced, but the T-10 log periodic
worked beautifully, busting numerous loud pileups even with 100 watts.  The
network connectivity headaches have to be attributed to the old (in computer
years) Windows 7 PC, so Cyber Monday is a great time to replace it.  My new VE
callsign needed plenty of repeats, but maybe that will ease over time.  Thanks
for all those QSO's!  George VA2EBI (W1EBI).