[3830] CQWW CW OL4W(OK1IF) SO(A)AB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL4W(OK1IF) SO(A)AB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 07:45:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OL4W
Operator(s): OK1IF
Station: OL4W

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Česká republika
Operating Time (hrs): 38:46

  160:  261     7       38
   80:  771    10       54
   40:  487    16       63
   20:  287    14       52
   15:   37     9       12
   10:    4     3        3
------------------------------
Total: 1847    59      222  Total Score = 632,812

Club:

Comments:

Looking at ionospheric data with SFi = 110 was a clear challenge to participate
in the ALL band category. It was my historically 2nd contest in SOAB. I was
excited about it. I've even found that a super expensive radio isn't needed for
a good result, but a comfortable new chair is needed. HI
After 54 years of experience in the QRP categories, I can confirm that the best
antenna for QRP is the NVIS and QTH antenna near the densest EU Hams network,
and that is Germany.