[3830] CQWW CW WF4W SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rj.wf4w@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WF4W SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 13:08:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WF4W
Operator(s): WF4W
Station: WF4W

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    3     3        3
   80:   16     8        9
   40:  105    18       51
   20:   52     9       31
   15:  106    15       53
   10:   20    10       13
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Bands were great! My 6BTV & 80/160 OCF were sufficient enough to work most
of what I could hear (except that CN8 station... I just dont think he liked me
:) ) S&P produced good rates - I'm learning to use N1MM's functionality to
"spot" stations for myself to come back so so I do not sit too long
trying to bust pileups. I know, it's a basic skill but it's something I need to
ge better at.

I wish I had been on 80/160 more but it was nice to see 15m open as it was - 15m
was my favorite band as a novice :) I think I even got at least one new entitiy
on 10m!

As always, any CW contest is fun! Great to see so much activity on CW.

IC-7610, ALS-600, 6BTV, 80/160 OCF