[3830] CQWW CW IC8FBU SO(A)SB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IC8FBU SO(A)SB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:17:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: IC8FBU
Operator(s): IC8FBU
Station: IC8FBU

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: capri isl.
Operating Time (hrs): 0,25

  160:
   80:
   40:  870    20       68
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

The previous year's score improved.
Considering that I use a dipole, I am very satisfied, and most of all I enjoyed
it.
Friday night I worked many (USA) other European nights, obviously right stations
I did not pass, due to the huge traffic, and the limit of the dipole, but there
was no lack of vk, by, ja, zl some islands of Central America etc., etc. .
Thanks to all, see you next year, 73 Tony ic8fbu.
Set up: ic 7610 dipole, 100 w.