[3830] CQWW CW W1WEF SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W1WEF SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:42:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   30    10       19
   80:  135    15       44
   40:  632    26       82
   20:  818    24       68
   15:  795    23       80
   10:   62    16       24
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had fun but my back and legs didn't like me sitting as long as I did. One
lesson learned...read the rules! You'd think I would have known that by now. I
thought OFF times were half hour min, not an hour. As a result my total time
shown in N1MM includes my half hour off times.  I also should learn how to tell
Z time! I thought the contest started at 8 local not 7, so I got a late start.
As a result of tips published on the YCCC reflector, I discovered a button on my
7610 I had never used...the APF. It was amazing how it cleaned up adjacent
clicks and eliminated noise.    73   JACK W1WEF