[3830] CQWW CW OQ5M(ON5ZO) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on5zo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OQ5M(ON5ZO) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 19:05:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: OQ5M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:  385    11       46
   80: 1073    20       72
   40: 1645    33      101
   20: 1303    26       80
   15:  719    29       90
   10:  149    15       43
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Belgium

Comments:

I am glad with this result. Not my best score (+6M pts 2014) but 250 QSO more
now.
I hoped for 4000+ QSO thinking 5k was out of reach with 15+10 not where they
were in 2014.

Amazing DX called me. Casual stations from ALL OVER THE WORLD. Massive turn-out
and it made for some stunning double mults for me. Thanks to everyone in the
contest / DX community for showing up and adding to our fun!

I have a small semi-fieldday station built around a crank-up tower (21m high).
Small 3+3+5 element tribander, a rotating dipole for 40m and a 80/160 dual
elevated GP with 2 sets of elevated radials for each band.
Second antenna for SO2R on 15+20 is an elevated GP with elevated radials.
Two low band RX loops for USA and Far East.

Using N1MMLogger driving two K3 1st generation rigs, one 1200W run amp and one
500W S&P amp.

My station is not built for sustained DX runs and attracting exotic multipliers
but I have learned how to run run run for rate rate rate... I'm amazed how my
scores hold up to the real BIG stations.

I hope to be back for more contest pleasure. It's the only thing that really
makes this hobby my passion.

73
Franki ON5ZO = OQ5M
https://www.on5zo.be/