[3830] CQWW CW VE7XF SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7XF SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 01:30:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Comox
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   24     6        8
   80:   37     9       10
   40:   73    19       29
   20:  241    26       48
   15:   94    22       32
   10:   35    10       12
------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Hunting mults, as usual. Ran a bit on Sunday afternoon to get the score up.
The weak ones mostly ignored me, but I worked enough 'rare' ones to keep me
happy. Mostly around the Pacific before sunrise. No EU on 15m, and few on 20m.
40m had lots of EU before my sunsets, but weak and hard to work.
Surprised to hear (but not work) 4Z5ML and A60A on 40m on Saturday morning, and
LU8PDM on 160m Saturday night. Almost as good as working them :-)
My tree vertical (125') surprises me sometimes. I'm thinking of trying a high
vertical dipole for the 10m contest. Nothing to lose.
K-Line with the old N1MM.

Ralph, VE7XF