[3830] CQWW CW K1DG SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1DG SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 02:09:37 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K1DG
Operator(s): K1DG
Station: K1DG

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   30     9       19
   80:  166    15       38
   40:  488    15       55
   20:  423    16       55
   15:  524    17       67
   10:   39    12       16
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My 14 hours of WW CW operation occurred while the moon was down since my primary
focus this year was the ARRL EME contest. I did 22 hours of EME, and have a
score of about 600k.

My first-ever SO2C (Single-Op, 2 Contests) experience.

Hmmm...if I add the two scores, my total is over 2M points.

But if I add my 2M Qs (105), Zones (15), and countries (32), the QSO points
(ARRL EME QSOs are worth 100 points each!), my score rises to almost 6M
points!!!!

Best hour was 11 QSOs. On EME, that is. Theoretical maximum on JT65B is 15, so
that was pretty good. Kind of interesting getting a pileup on EME.

Best CW hour was 200, and I missed the best hours on Saturday.

Both were fun.

What a great hobby!

See you next weekend in the ARRL 160M contest.

73,

Doug K1DG