[3830] CQWW CW N6AN SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N6AN SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 07:26:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: N6AN

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: DM04
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:    3     3        3
   40:    4     3        3
   20:   34    17       17
   15:   56    19       24
   10:    6     5        5
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

A portable operation from Flint Peak. KX3 @ 5 watts, 100' doublet fed with CAT5
twisted pair, 44' doublet fed with twisted pair. Paper logging, hand sending.
Better conditions were a welcome change! Hearing BY5HB on 80 was a thrill.
Working RM0F on 80 a bigger one! ZM4T copied N6UN, but we couldn't complete the
QSO.It was great to hear both sides of the 20 meter QSO between YB0ECT and P40W.
Signals on 10? Fantastic! 15 was cooking and a joy to hear. 40 sounded great on
Sunday afternoon, though I couldn't crack any of the EU stations heard. But XE2T
was my last QSO for a double mult. Mil gracias! Zones not heard were
17/21/22/23/29/34/36/38/39. I couldn't raise stations in zones
10/16/18/24/28/35/40.
I'm still digesting the news that TI7W and ZF1A topped 11k QSOs. Mind boggling.
Congrats to them and others with large numbers.
It was a joy and comfort to hear signals from all over the world again.
73,
David N6AN