[3830] CQWW CW KH7M(NA2U) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fred3830@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH7M(NA2U) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 14:27:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: KH6ZM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): 36:58
Remote Operation

  160:  106    10       13
   80:  333    15       20
   40:  626    29       45
   20:  821    28       47
   15: 1123    29       45
   10:  403    17       24
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Wow.  THAT was fun.  This is only my second time operating this contest from
KH6.  The 2013 was my first in Hawaii.  Ain't no meters like ten meters.  It was
good to see the band open again.  It should only get better now.

Worked these stations on all six:  W6YX K0RF W7VJ N7AT N7TY KC1XX W9VW ND7K
  W2VJN W2IRT AA1K K3PH TI7W P40W

Some minor issues with our new remote setup.  Not insurmountable but couldn't be
fixed during the test.  I think all will be well by the ARRL DX contests.
Thanks to Gerry, W1VE, for technical support and guidance.

Thanks, also to Max, KH6ZM, for hosting me remotely and for being a constant
cheerleader on Slack, especially on Sunday.  I missed seeing him and his XYL on
the Big Island.  Their island hospitality is hard to beat.

See you stateside guys in February ARRL DX CW.

73 and aloha,

Fred/NA2U