[3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OM7M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:00:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): OM2KI OM3PA OM4AZF OM5RM OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: SLOVAKIA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  578    16       67
   80: 1524    26       88
   40: 2961    36      130
   20: 2541    37      132
   15: 1391    36      130
   10:  183    25       75
------------------------------

Club: LBCC

Comments:

Due to COVID situation here in OM, lack of operators, government regulations and
unfinished reconstruction of our QTH we decided to participate in M/2 which is
much easier than M/S. All played quite well except 80m Yagi and beverages
systems when we found shortcut on coax cable and we were definitely deaf on low
bands both nights. We fixed it Sunday evening and we had a huge JA pile on 160m
right away. Sorry for that. Anyway thanks for nice battle on contest server with
DR1A,OL3Z,OH5Z,HG7T and others and congrats goes to them too.
Stay safe and Merry XMAS to all.
73!Lubo,OM5ZW on behalf OM7M team