[3830] CQWW CW S50C(S53RM) SOSB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s53rm@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW S50C(S53RM) SOSB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 10:55:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: S50C
Operator(s): S53RM
Station: S50C

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: JN76hd
Operating Time (hrs): 32:09

  160: 1511    18       69
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1511    18       69  Total Score = 176,523

Club: Belokranjec Contest Club

Comments:

TK0C was canceled for known reasons, so I was pushed to SO 160m UN-Assisted (TNX
S53MM) with practically the same set up as before in ARRL DX CW contest. (two
phased full size wire verticals direction NW, HI-Z and USA beverage). We just
added JA beverage on receiving and sloping dipole, hanged from 40m, direction
SE. Almost half TK0C team helped me to extend all the wires, cables and ropes.
TNX S53CC, S55OO, S53MM, S51RM and S53BB.
Conditions were not very good, especially on Saturday to Sunday night.
Multipliers are low also for known reasons. All aquipement and antennas worked
flawlessly.
I missed TK0C very much.

73 Sine - S53RM