[3830] CQWW CW VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7JH(@VE7UF) SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 15:06:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE7JH
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1980    36      109
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1980    36      109  Total Score = 680,000

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to VE7UF for letting me use his station again. Not getting any younger so
I opted for a single band entry on 20m, however I did crank out 731 QSOs on 80m
as well as a checklog.
Great conditions this year, I actually worked most of the available EU
multipliers (not a small feat from Zone 3).
Great SA activity and kudos to the Caribbeans that made it on the air.
The usual great activity from Asia, especially Japan.