[3830] CQWW CW DL1RG SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl1rg@ruscher.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DL1RG SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 16:54:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: DL1RG
Operator(s): DL1RG
Station: DL1RG

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: nr Berlin
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:  404    23       66
   15:  396    35       87
   10:   79    19       38
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment: TS590S + Transistor-PA 500W, 2el-Hexbeam, 10m agl

Hi,

after a long compulsory break, I was finally able to
participate again at my favored contest, the CQWW DX CW.
The solar forecast left with a flux of >100, and that
at the solar minimum (!), expect good conditions up to 10m.
So it quickly became clear to me that SOA HB (highbands) HP
will be fun. That avoids night shifts and is good
for the biorhythm, ideal as re-entry training ;-).

Without the low bands, especially 40, there is no way to win.
But I hat a lot of fun and there remains a margin for 2021 ...

Highlights
7xVK and 2xW on 10 also here in the "black hole" in
comparison to Southern Germany.
Good CONDX on 15 with 35 zones and interesting low-speed
QSOs with HP1RIS and CO6YBC.
Interesting CONDX on 20m, etc. 32x Z03, of which 27x were in
one a RUN of 45 minutes on Sunday afternoon either :-)

Lowlights
Unfortunately no KH6er on 20/15. Unfortunately I understood
too late that LP towards the Pacific is better than SP.
Some W on 10 that I heard but they didn't hear me.
Exception Jerry, WB9Z excellent!

More is planned for the next year...

Happy Holidays, keep save, all the best and have fun on the bands.

vy 73
Gerald, DL1RG