[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 05:08:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 3

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  102
   40:   48
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  150  Mults = 135  Total Score = 20,250

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 40.  The skip must have been really, really long.  Worked west coast
and KH6, but not many strong signals.  Went to 80 after 20 minutes and it was
much better.  I guess I should have started on 80 and stayed there.  I know
better.  At 0315Z had 37. Reached 100 QSOs at 0337Z which is a touch late.  Did
some S&P near the end to catch some of the guys I don't normally find.
Fixed the SAL30 since the last session - bad double female F connectors which
looked like they were brand new.

I have work to do on the 80 four square and beverages and hope the WX is not too
cold for me.  Want to get on for the 160 test this weekend.