[3830] ARRL 160 K3TS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K3TS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 13:17:04 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 422  Sections = 70  Countries = 7  Total Score = 60,130

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

A limited time effort was all I could manage for this one. The band was much
quieter here on Friday than it was on Saturday, but unfortunately Friday night
was when my available time was the most limited.  Managed to get a few good runs
in, which surprised me, and I was also surprised at how I did not struggle as
much to be heard. The amp did not trip out, and the tuner did not overheat, so
apparently the refinements to my Compact 160m Antenna are working well.  Thanks
to all for the contacts, and hope to work you in the next one. (10 meters?) 73
de K3TS