[3830] ARRL 160 VE3YT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE3YT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 14:54:29 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 1129  Sections = 78  Countries = 6  Total Score = 174,216

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This is my best result ever in this contest, with my best first hour rate --
gotta be Covid effect because conditions weren't the best.  Lowest DX in years
for me.  Sections missed were PR, PAC, AK, NT, SJV (?) and BC (??!).  Great to
work so many friends, some of whom did really well.  Thanks for the Qs and
Looking forward to seeing you again in the Stew and the CQ 160.  Best 73, Vic
VE3YT