[3830] ARRL 160 AC9EZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dfile13@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AC9EZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 19:51:50 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: AC9EZ
Operator(s): AC9EZ
Station: AC9EZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fort Wayne, IN
Operating Time (hrs): 6.35

Total:  QSOs = 320  Sections = 51  Countries = 3  Total Score = 35,046

Club:

Comments:

This year's ARRL 160m contest was awesome with great conditions and lots of
stations to work. There was some rather deep qsb at times which took stations
from strong, s9 signal levels down to s3 or s4. However, most of the stations I
could hear I could work. The biggest highlight for me was working the Bahamas,
Mexico, and the Cayman Islands, all in one evening!

Equipment was my Yaesu FT-450d transceiver, Kent twin paddles, and new K2AV
inverted L over a folded counterpoise. The vertical section of the L is 20 feet
tall, and its highest point is 30 feet above ground (supported by a tree limb).
The folded counterpoise is between 6-8 feet above ground.

73 and I hope to work next year's ARRL 160m contest. de Jim ac9ez