[3830] ARRL 160 NG7M Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NG7M Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 20:59:14 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 1.25

Total:  QSOs = 109  Sections = 47  Countries = 0  Total Score = 10,387

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Jumped in for a big whopping 1 hour and 15 minutes according to N1MM.  Mostly
ran stations (pounced up the band once I think) having fun hearing all those
familiar calls and some that only come out at 160 meter contest time.  Always
fun giving out the Utah mult.  I did have several Utah stations call me too, so
it sounds like Utah should have been easy to pick up at some point in the
contest.  Max NG7M