[3830] ARRL 160 W4GE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, schmiera@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W4GE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 23:13:17 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6:40

Total:  QSOs = 360  Sections = 82  Countries = 12  Total Score = 61,746

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Only had one evening to put my call into the 160M void.  It would seem the
better EU condx were on Friday night, but Saturday was pretty good for stateside
work and into the Caribbean.  Quit at 1:30AM, to tired to stay up until EU
Grayline.  Forty five states and 12 countries and 82 sections.  Not bad for an
evenings work.  Next year perhaps more?

Rig:  Elecraft K3/P3, KPA1500

TX Ant: 1/4 wave 80M vertical base loaded for 160M.  Ground radials.

RX Ant: ENE, NW, SW Pennant loops.

Thanks to all who answered my calls, and for making the contest a Gentlemen's
(&Lady's) sport.

Stay healthy all!!  See you on the other side of the pandemic!

Rick
W4GE