[3830] FT RUp PJ4Z(@PJ4G) Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, freddennin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp PJ4Z(@PJ4G) Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 00:08:32 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2020

Call: PJ4Z
Operator(s): WW4LL NN9DD
Station: PJ4G

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: PJ4
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

------------
   80:   22
   40:  385
   20:  309
   15:  158
   10:    0
------------
Total:  874  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 63  Total Score = 100,510

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Lot's of fun and the activity was really good.  Decided to operate our remote
station in Bonaire and at the last minute (Friday), contacted the Dutch
authorities and requested the PJ4Z call to use.  Got the paperwork to them 15
minutes before they closed the door and they emailed me a letter of
authorization.

Worked several Asian stations, but didn't have the run into that part of the
world that we experienced last year.

Our Q count was much better this year from PJ4 than Louisiana.

Thanks to everyone who participated and stay well....Fred & Mike