[3830] ARRL 160 W1SJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1sj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W1SJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 02:41:44 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1186  Sections = 82  Countries = 19  Total Score = 246,238

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Comments:

Friday night brought nice quiet conditions and I ran up a big total of
contacts.
Not much Europe, but this was a good thing for me since the beverage was not
working on the first night. Saturday night, the beverage was fixed, and I was
ready to set records.
Saturday night - Europe was scarce. Only a few called in. Hardly any activity on
the cluster. Conditions out West were fine. With little DX, the band was
eventually worked out. With noise getting worse as the hours wore on, it became
a real slog. I was still able to increase the QSO total, but the countries total
was off. The runs were fun, but more DX would have been good.