[3830] FT RUp AA5AU SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp AA5AU SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 05:37:58 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2020

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   56
   40:  133
   20:  166
   15:  103
   10:    0
------------
Total:  458  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 36  Total Score = 39,388

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

After several weeks of work on the second tower repairing the Orion rotor,
3-element SteppIR & Cushcraft D40, it was nice to see if it all worked.
It did!

I finished the D40 two hours before the contest started but because of errands I
didn't get to the contest until after 2300Z.

Nice conditions, especially on 15 and 20 meters. The D40 was rocking on 40
meters for me. Glad to have it back on the air.

Most of the contacts were done remotely using my tablet or cellphone. Too many
things to do this weekend like put up the Christmas tree, shopping, shopping and
more shopping.

Looking forward to the ARRL RTTY Roundup in January. Thanks to everyone who
participated.

73, Don AA5AU