[3830] FT RUp KD4RH SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, garywbader@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp KD4RH SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 01:31:49 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2020

Call: KD4RH
Operator(s): KD4RH
Station: KD4RH

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:  121
   20:   97
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  218  State/Prov = 44  Countries = 20  Total Score = 13,952

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

First time participating in this contest. Wish that I had more time available.
Really enjoyed to 100 watt limit. It indicates what can be worked with lower
power.

Had great fun with FT4 mode. The more rapid time slice kept to a better rhythm.
Had what seemed to be many dupes, but the faster pace perhaps lends itself to
that. May also be due to the multiple decodes moving the location of the desired
station when clicking on a call sign. Anyway work 'em and keep moving.

I was very pleased to hear many YB's, 9M2's, and BY's on 40 meters Sunday @
11:00Z peaking to the northeast from South Carolina. Unfortunately not able for
them to hear me.

Unlike several other stations reporting, for me, WSJT-X and M1MM+ worked fine
together. Only 1 minor problem was that the scoring did not calculate at all.

Rig: TS590SG

Antennas: 40m - 2 top-fed bobtail curtains; 2 ele phased vertical array
          20m - Inverted V