[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 14:08:31 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 9

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  172
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  172  Mults = 172  Total Score = 29,584

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Wow!  That was a great CWT session on 40M.  I haven't kept track of scores, but
this could be my best ever. All running on 7035.27.  No QRM from either side.
Very few unanswered CQs.  All at 30 WPM.

Got up today to find my antenna switch wasn't working. So, I went outside and
removed the coax for the 40M dipole from the switch and plugged it in the window
directly to the amplifier. That gave me only one antenna for 40, instead of the
usual two oriented 90 degrees from each other.  Signals from far and wide were
readable.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to work you all in the ARRL 10M Contest
this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.