[3830] CWopsT N3BB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3BB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:15:37 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 9

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   13
   20:  136
   15:   11
   10:
------------
Total:  160  Mults = 153  Total Score = 24,480

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not one of my best ones. Spent a lot of time trying to "force" things
on fifteen meters. Should have been on 40 then along with the main band: 20.

Concluded that the big guns are running at a higher speed (38-40) than I usually
use (35) and that does not seem to deter their call rate. Perhaps that's
something I can change. I did move my speed up to 38-40 when I called then on a
second radio.

But all in all, this is below the decent plateau I've been achieving. All in
all, BB is not making progress. I did find "Bugsy" aka DanWA the SS
kid duping me once. Is the Seattle kid on the sauce? (just kidding, Danny Boy)

Lots of fun even with all my woes. 73, Jim N3BB