[3830] NCCC Sprint W4WF LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W4WF LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 03:08:34 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 11

Call: W4WF
Operator(s): W4WF
Station: W4WF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 00:30

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:  11     11
   20:   9      8
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  24     23  Total Score = 552

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Worked 2 Ohio stations on 20m; otherwise everyone was a unique mult tonight.
Missed GA and MD that I usually find (tnx K4BAI and N3QE) but more than made up
for it by working CA on all three bands (WD6T on 20m and 80m; N3ZZ on 40m) and
ID on 40m (WJ9B, natch).

Apologies to K0AD and NK4O for QLF at the beginning while I was trying to get
N1MM loaded and sending by hand, and to a couple of others for bunging up the
order when N1MM forgot whether I was in Run or S&P mode when we worked.
Evidently I have some new RF problems causing my rig control to be flaky.

FT1000MP @ 100w
G5RV @ 35'
Mediocre Operator