[3830] ARRL 10 VA3DF SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3df66@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VA3DF SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 21:19:16 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: ONS
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  327    72
  SSB:  162    40
-------------------
Total:  489   112  Total Score = 182,784

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Er,um,well that turned out a lot better than I thought it would! Moments to
remember:

No locals around on Friday night. Guess everyone was busy sanitizing their
equipment and had masks on.

How sweet is it to sit down at the radio Sunday morning, with coffee in hand,
and find loud EU stations on the band?

Switching to SSB on Sunday PM and working every licenced amateur in Missouri.

Trying to get a little run going on Sunday afternoon and heard this strange
call. Turned out it was a ZL calling little ol me! I did not see that coming!

I like this contest at this point in the cycle, cause you can finish up early
and do more important things like check and see what the Fedex Santa has left
for you while you were on the radio.

Whole lotta fun going on! Season's greetings to everyone and hope you enjoyed
the contest as much as I did!

73,

Doug
VA3DF