[3830] ARRL 10 K3TS SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K3TS SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 00:02:05 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   CW:  175    42
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  175    42  Total Score = 29,400

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This contest failed to hold my interest much beyond the first half day. I live
at the edge of a noisy commercial district, and trying to dig weak signals out
of the noise from here is not fun for me or the people calling me. For those
that I could hear, thanks for the contacts, and for rest of you, my regrets.
Happy holidays to all, and hope to work you all in the NAQP's on January 9th and
16th.  73! de K3TS