[3830] ARRL 10 K3AU(K2YWE) SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dan.k2ywe@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K3AU(K2YWE) SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 00:12:28 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K3AU
Operator(s): K2YWE
Station: K2YWE

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  433    63
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  433    63  Total Score = 109,116

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was part time with sporadic hours (fitting for 10m, hi). I had to stop at
0330Z on Saturday (Friday night here), but it was still the best fun I've had on
the band in a long time. The high point Friday/Saturday was being called by ZM2B
and ZL1IF 0200-0230. I got very late starts on both Saturday and Sunday and
missed any morning openings completely. Bagging ZD7BG on Sunday along with
several other last minute mults were high points in two otherwise unexciting
days. Only four of my 70 DX QSOs were outside of NA & SA - 2 EU, 2 OC, and 1
AF.
Thanks for the Q's and Mults and thanks to Ole SOl for helping out.