[3830] ARRL 10 NE8P SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8vms@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NE8P SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 00:17:01 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 11.1

   CW:  486    70
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  486    70  Total Score = 136,080

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Due to a prior commitment, I missed quite a bit of the good conditions Friday
evening.  Still had some good fun Friday eve and Saturday morning.  After that
things went pretty much south..  Looking forward to improving conditions in the
coming years and the increased fun factor.

TS-590SG, AL-82, 40 foot ground mounted vertical with some center loading  (Hey,
1.5:1 SWR.  No idea what the radiation pattern looks like.  Undoubtedly, not
favorable for DXing.  I have one antenna.  Do the best I can with it!)