[3830] ARRL 10 K7RL SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7RL SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 03:18:35 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  553    66
  SSB:  476    54
-------------------
Total: 1029   120  Total Score = 379,680

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

That was much more fun than expected. Every contest has that moment when an
interesting mult calls in, or you hit a great opening. My moment was being
called by ZD7BG on SSB. He was kind enough to QSY to CW and work me - thank you!
In fact, many mults were kind enough to QSY, so huge thanks to all!

When the big openings hit both days, you had to be ready to step on the gas and
run like crazy because it could end just as quickly. There was always some
activity, it was mostly a matter of volume and signal strength. Some signals
lasted seconds, if even that, while others were there almost all weekend like
KV0Q and K0RF.

Missed OR, AK and HI for WAS. Worked many of the FB ops at the WWDXC, DDCC, and
CWT.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

73, Mitch, K7RL