[3830] ARRL 10 VE3NNT SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE3NNT SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 17:10:55 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 8:38
Remote Operation

   CW:  368    66
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  368    66  Total Score = 97,152

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I didn't have much time for this one. As it turns out, my most productive time
was Friday night. I got up early Saturday morning to see if there was an opening
to Europe, but no luck. I got up later Sunday morning and probably missed the
best of the European opening. Oh well! At least 10m is showing signs of life. It
should be much more interesting next year.