[3830] ARRL 10 K0RF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0RF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 17:39:11 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Remote Operation

   CW: 1512    81
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1512    81  Total Score = 489,888

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

After the past two weekends of contesting neither George(W0UA)nor I had the
desire to put in a full effort so we came up with a way to get in without making
a real commitment. We decided to share the equipment by taking turns at the rig.
As it turned out we each spent around 15 hours playing and no one had to
really tax himself in the process. As such I didn't set up to have a second
radio to either chase mults or add interleaved qsos on the band.
We knew that we couldn't compete without operating SSB to get the additional
multipliers but decided that we would just have fun and see what only cw could
do. We did have fun and made lots of QSOs.

Thanks for the contacts. Stay well and standby for a return to normalcy.

73

Chuck n George