[3830] ARRL 10 K2IW SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K2IW SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 20:04:14 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: K2IW
Operator(s): K2IW
Station: K2IW

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: FN32
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   CW:  60     1
  SSB:  16     2
-------------------
Total:  76     3  Total Score = 10,608

Club:

Comments:

Ran this again from friends house. Primary E/W radiating fan dipole fell down
before the contest so I had to rush to get it up Friday. Contest started many
hours after local sunset, and I didn't bother to check 10m until after I had
played a few hours of video games. To my surprise 10m was hopping to most of the
country, even the west coast, at 10pm local at night. I ran 2 hours of that
until the band started to fade around 12:15am local. Saturday and Sunday the
conditions were so boring that I only managed to get 10 additional qsos before I
went to do other things. Overall, its great to see that 10m is starting to get
better. Just wish the whole contest was like Friday night.