[3830] RAC Winter VE7UF(VE7JH) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE7UF(VE7JH) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 03:22:28 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2020

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7JH
Station: VE7UF

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:  412    827      13        12
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  412    827      13        12  Total Score = 135,000

Club:

Comments:

Not the the greatest conditions but really good activity from the USA and Canada
on 20m.
Only had a handful of contacts from Asia and Europe, but quite a few South and
Central Americans jumped in.
With 4+ hours to go I had my 25 multipliers, but could not find the elusive
VY0RAC on SSB. Oh well, the luck of the knob-twisters.
Great runs on both CW and SSB.
I think I only needed VE8NSD to QSY to CW, all the other mults found me or I
tuned into them.
Thanks to VE7UF for letting me captain the ship and the RAC volunteers for
keeping this great contest going. Also kudos to the operators that activated the
RAC stations.
I wish you all many DX in 2021.
73,
Gabor, VE7JH