[3830] 9A CW WB8WKQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW WB8WKQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 16:21:36 +0000
                    Croatian CW Contest - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     3
   80:   19    10
   40:   38    20
   20:   93    32
   15:    5     4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  158    69  Total Score = 51,612

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Having a bit of trouble finding out how to upload my log to the Croatian
website.  Not that I did all that well, hi hi.  As others mentioned, it was a
bit confusing who was doing "RAC" and who was doing this contest.  As
an example, I heard a 9A calling CQ Test, and when I was ready to pounce, he
sent "RAC"....hi hi.  20M was great here both Saturday morning and
then again Sunday morning, but only for an hour or two.  15M wasn't very open,
at least here.  The rest of the bands, I really struggled on.  So I want to
thank everyone with their patience with this horrible call of mine.  This was my
first attempt in this contest, and, all in all, pretty fun.