[3830] RAC Winter VA2EW SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve2tzt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VA2EW SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 22:42:36 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2020

Call: VA2EW
Operator(s): VA2EW
Station: VA2EW

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

  160:    90     7       8         3
   80:   269    42      10         7
   40:   391   168      10         8
   20:   324   335      10         8
   15:    77    27       7         3
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  1151   579      45        29  Total Score = 527,028

Club:

Comments:

Since mid November I have a loud power line noise source about 1.5km South. That
is obliterating any RX into the whole south half circle on 160m and in less
proportions on 80m. Hydroquebec is advised but it is going to take months before
expecting any improvement.
I then have no choice but taking the contests in the cool way, especially in
SSB.

Anyway I had a lot of fun during his one.

Thanks for the calls and sometimes for the patience. Sorry for the ones I was
not able to copy while receiving me correctly.

Merry Christmas

Gilles VA2EW