[3830] CWopsT KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 04:08:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 24

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   25
   40:   82
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  107  Mults = 105  Total Score = 11,235

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Terrible score this time around. Decided to start on 80 meters this time to see
how I would do. That was a bad decision as signals seemed weaker than usual.
After only 14 QSO's in first 10 minutes decided to go to 40 meters which was
much better. Went back to 80 meters with about 5 mins left and it didn't seem
much better.

Merry Christmas to all my friends out there.

Jeff