[3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5MJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 03:56:08 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 24

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0:20
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:   7
   40:  13
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  20  Mults = 20  Total Score = 400

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

At last! Thanks to K0NM, [whose remote station I was working through] I was able
to make a few Qs. After have almost no luck at 13z and 19z - like 10 Qs in an
hour, Nizar figured out I was running QRP and most of that signal was being
absorbed by the amp. After trying this, that and the other thing with limited
success, we were finally able to crank out a KW. In case you were wondering, QRP
does not work as well these days as QRO. When things finally got going, I was
able to find an open spot and ran a little on both 40 and 80. Cycle 25 is coming
but it still needs a little smash to make things happen.