[3830] TBDC UA9BA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC UA9BA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:47:51 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Karataban
Operating Time (hrs): 05:53

Total:  QSOs = 303  Total Score = 1,929

Club:

Comments:

Good activity within EU.

Poor propagation CNDX over Polar Path, so worked just 3 regulars fm NA this time
- NP2J (loudest and most consistent peaking s7-8 at best moments. Ok, ok -
minutes :-), KP2M also very consistent (could copy and always instantly identify
while tuning across the band) but about 2 dB weaker than Dan, NP2X only started
hearing you at the end of propagation (few hrs after I've started copying Dan
and Phil) but with good signal for about half hour.

Not one signal from continental NA heard this time. I have no receiving
antennas, though.

TKS to the Organizers for fun contest!

Merry Christmas you all and Happy New Year!

73! Willy UA9BA