[3830] TBDC N6RK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richard@karlquist.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N6RK Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 15:20:15 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: N6RK
Operator(s): N6RK
Station: N6RK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CM98
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

Total:  QSOs = 357  Total Score = 1,818

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time operation this year to allow for testing new 4 element BS-EF RX
vertical array beaming JA (300 degrees) or 120 degrees.  It will eventually be
part of a 9 element 290 ft circular array.  Results:  I've never heard Japan
this well.  In the first two minutes of getting on the air at 2:30 AM local
time, I worked 4 JA's, all armchair copy.  I don't know how they found me so
quickly without spots. This one is a keeper.  I am now motivated to complete the
rest of the array.